- Tenants: Innovation, Community, & Challenge
- Capitol City: Hesper
- Government: Oligarchy
- Twelve Dukes are headed by a king or queen who wears an amulet containing the Life gem.
- Decisions are made through voting where the king or queen has a vote equal to three dukes.
- Population: Ruling class of Humans, most of the population is human though there are significant pockets of dwarves, muls, half-orcs, and half-elves.
- Average Citizen: Most rural and urban occupations are represented all are generally patriotic and suspicious towards outsiders
- Magic: various schools of magic scattered throughout the country
- Divine: Every town has a temple. The largest temple, to Vadic, is situated over the Crystal Sea
- Psionic: Wandering masters that were taught in either Abreylif or Atlone
- Martial: Most citizens have gone to basic training
- Primal: Deep in the forest numerous shamans and wardens accept apprentices worthy of the woods
- Invented the rail system and thus has the most expansive
- Contains “The Crystal Sea” the location of where the Life Gem landed.