- Tenants: Family, Resourcefulness, & Strength
- Many large nomadic clans each ruled by a chieftain.
- Once a year the clans will gather at an arena to meet with other countries and have a tournament between Chieftains to choose a High Chieftain.
- The High Chieftain is allowed to choose the locations of where each clan will roam for the year. He will also wear the amulet containing the Renewal gem.
- Population: Mainly Orcs and half Orcs. A few giants are resident and avoided by the clans.
- Average Citizen: Tribal orcs, half-orcs, and slaves (most are human), hunter-gatherers one and all; and all are loyal to their chiefs.
- Magic: A few tribes have arcane users
- Divine: All tribes have at least one holyman usually worshipping Thera
- Psionic: Most people who display such abilities are untrained but regarded highly
- Martial: All have some skill otherwise they are likely dead
- Primal: Many are able to tap into their primal rage
- No true capitol city
- Contains “The Sapling Crater” with the once a year town of Gens Rector surrounding it, this is the location of where the Renewal gem landed.