- Tenants: Defense, Practicality, & Unity
- Capitol City: Urustad
- Monarchy – lead by a “Sire” who wears an amulet containing the Death gem taken by his ancestors.
- He is advised by a Council of Five who are governors (i.e. Drakes) of different sections of the country. Each Drake is also advised by mayors within their particular region.
- Population: Ruling Class of Dragonborn, rest is a mixture of Dragonborn, Goliath, Minotaur, and a small percentage of other races.
- Average Citizen: Most are rural farmers and nearly all are fiercly loyal to the government.
- Magic: Deep “wells” where each floor down hosts a higher “Grade” then the previous with the top, “ground” level floor being for administration purposes and the entry hall.
- Divine: Many temples scattered throughout the countryside and in the cities
- Psionic: Very few wandering masters and pionic ability is thought to be a deformity
- Martial: Many forts and camps, everyone has some training
- Primal: Only the fiercest berserker and warriors are trained to tap into their primal rage
- Contains “The Tooth of Jorrahu” the location of where the Death gem landed.
- Large military force